Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The three little pigs and a pretend wolf!

I was really chuffed that I got 4 comments on my previous post so I was keen to carry on and make another card for another challenge.

The beautiful pig stamp that I used is an old wooden one from a garden centre, the really cute dog is from Tiddly Inks and I used a nestabilities cutter for the fancy circles. The patterned paper is Bazoo from Dunelm Mill and I coloured all the images using my mum's promarkers (tip if you ever want to use your mum's promarkers again, make sure you put the lids back on properly!!).

Before I made this card, I looked at lots of other people's card designs and it was really good to get ideas!

I'd like to enter this into the Little Hands Challenge #1 Favourite Animals. Closes 15th Nov

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! The pink pigs are super cute and that paper goes perfectly with the favourite animals theme. I really like the rounded look you gave the card too. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Hands Challenge Blog. We hope you will come back for more fun!!!
    : ) Kellie, Miss E and P.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah! Your card is soooo awesome! You are so talented! We really enjoyed the sentiment too - and also the way the pigs are all different - you worked so hard and it sure shows! Super!!! Thanks sooooo very much for joining us at Little Hands Challenge Blog :-) Big hugs, Toomie, Renno and Cole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i love your card its really clever and funny lol. Do you still want to swap ATCs?? Shall we make one each every month and then swap??

    love from Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete